Marketing Specialist (Gaming Industry)
- Support with the development of brand positioning, overall strategy, target audiences, and key tools in a way that drives metrics and promotes overall strength of the brand.
- Become the brand’s main point of contact for all internal and external teams by building a full and in-depth understanding of the brand’s mission, products, capabilities, connections, history, and goals.
- Research and communicate the best SEO keywords to optimize leads, rank in the top of the search queries, and create conversion.
- Measure weekly metrics to ensure the most effective keywords are being used to fulfill the budget
- Develop a short and long-term PR strategy to build relationships between the brand and its consumers.
- Find, setup/execute, and attend trade shows that best enhance the overall PR strategy.
- Attend industry events (E-Sports tournaments, gaming conventions, etc.) and build relationships with professionals in the industry
- Brainstorm and write brand/product copy that speaks clearly and effectively to target audiences and generates conversion.
- Assist with email campaigns, marketing campaigns, and website content as needed.
- Write blog posts to generate buzz and keep the audience up-to-date with the brand.
- Help to develop and maintain social media strategies and content that maximizes impressions, awareness, and growth, and conversion.
- Remain up-to-date with current industry trends to generate conversation and maintain the brand’s relevancy.
- Communicate with followers in a way that they understand and relate to on a gamer level.
- Support customer service in answering questions relating to connections, control panels, etc.
- Communicate with the sales team to ensure all goals are being met and
- Use your knowledge of the industry to assist the product development team in designing up-and-coming products
- Collaborate with influencers and endorsers that represent the brand respectably and effectively.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
Minimum 2 years of experience in similar role
Ability to create and maintain social media, PR, and overall brand strategies
Must have a strong understanding of the gaming industry (PC, Console, Mobile, gamers preferred, etc.)
Must be passionate about gaming
Strong written and oral communication skills
Experience in SEO, web development, and AdWords (preferred)
Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
Supply Chain/Inventory Analyst
Conducts and leads analysis on current and new projects impacting the supply chain network such as business intelligence and analytics and end to end replenishment strategies. These could range from capacity planning to forecasting to productivity analysis.
- Provide and implement recommendations to stakeholders based on analysis results.
- Use historical trend data and future commitments to determine volumes and shifts to ensure necessary capacity requirements meet customer needs.
- Influences stakeholders by providing accurate data analysis, interpretation, with well-founded insights.
- Use large amounts of data and convert it into meaningful data sets that can be used to help stakeholders make decisions on process improvements.
- Issues Purchase Orders to Suppliers from an Oracle based system and manages the workflow process to customer receipt.
- Creates reporting and dashboards to monitors current and future inventory, analyzes root causes of variance from plan while keeping stakeholders informed.
- Creates and manages product Supply Chains, continuously optimizing for enhanced results to bottom line.
- Uses analysis and business intelligence to conduct process improvement and efficiencies.
- Manages and issues all sample requests.
- Facilitates and tracks a given product through the testing process while working with necessary stakeholders and 3rd Party labs.
- Supplier performance metrics management (ex: Fill Rate and On Time Ship).
Qualifications & Skills:
- Ability to work independently with little direction
- Solution oriented way of thinking
- Ability to think strategically, innovatively and creatively using sound business judgment and quantitative skills
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Attention to detail
- Bachelor degree in related field
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in analyst related field in the retail space
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Excel and PowerPoint