Marketing Specialist (Gaming Industry)
- Support with the development of brand positioning, overall strategy, target audiences, and key tools in a way that drives metrics and promotes overall strength of the brand.
- Become the brand’s main point of contact for all internal and external teams by building a full and in-depth understanding of the brand’s mission, products, capabilities, connections, history, and goals.
- Research and communicate the best SEO keywords to optimize leads, rank in the top of the search queries, and create conversion.
- Measure weekly metrics to ensure the most effective keywords are being used to fulfill the budget
- Develop a short and long-term PR strategy to build relationships between the brand and its consumers.
- Find, setup/execute, and attend trade shows that best enhance the overall PR strategy.
- Attend industry events (E-Sports tournaments, gaming conventions, etc.) and build relationships with professionals in the industry
- Brainstorm and write brand/product copy that speaks clearly and effectively to target audiences and generates conversion.
- Assist with email campaigns, marketing campaigns, and website content as needed.
- Write blog posts to generate buzz and keep the audience up-to-date with the brand.
- Help to develop and maintain social media strategies and content that maximizes impressions, awareness, and growth, and conversion.
- Remain up-to-date with current industry trends to generate conversation and maintain the brand’s relevancy.
- Communicate with followers in a way that they understand and relate to on a gamer level.
- Support customer service in answering questions relating to connections, control panels, etc.
- Communicate with the sales team to ensure all goals are being met and
- Use your knowledge of the industry to assist the product development team in designing up-and-coming products
- Collaborate with influencers and endorsers that represent the brand respectably and effectively.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
Minimum 2 years of experience in similar role
Ability to create and maintain social media, PR, and overall brand strategies
Must have a strong understanding of the gaming industry (PC, Console, Mobile, gamers preferred, etc.)
Must be passionate about gaming
Strong written and oral communication skills
Experience in SEO, web development, and AdWords (preferred)
Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop